Eligible users can register and enrol in courses using the simple 2 step process below.
Step 1: Register for an eCALD® Account
- Enter your work-related email e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on the registration form.
- If you don't have a work email address, please enter your manager's name and work email address on the form.
- Your application will be verified and approved by eCALD Admin.
- You will receive an email advising your application status (within 5 working days).
Step 2: Enrol in courses
- You can only enrol for courses after your account has been approved.
- Once approved go to the Login page and log in to your account with your username (email address) and password.
- Once you are in your account, go to MAKE AN ENROLMENT, then select the course you wish to enrol.
- Please note Your manager will also receive a notification of your course enrolment. They will not be required to approve the enrolment. It is your responsibility to inform your manager about your course enrolment(s) before you enrol.
Please note: For Auckland DHB and Counties Manukau DHB employees
You can enrol eCALD® face to face courses via your DHB's Learning & Development system.