Launched new remote F2F courses, other new courses, redesigned website
- Sep 2020: launched a redesigned website integrating with the LMS course enrolment and event management system.
- Sep 2020: launched a telehealth tutorial video for clinicians working with interpreters in video appointments.
- Apr-Jun 2020: created new remote F2F and online courses for interpreters "Interpreting remotely the healthcare setting" and provided training to 170+ interpreters across the country, as part of the COVID-19 response.
- Apr-Jun 2020: created remote face-to-face "Courses for Working with CALD Patients" to provide additional contact-less training options, in response to the COVID-19 situation.
- Mar 2020: launched the new online “Working with CALD Clients in Palliative Care” course.
- Aug-2019-Feb 2020: upgraded the online course authoring system to improve the back-end functionality and to enhance the integration with the Learning Management System for data-saving.