Mar 30th 2020
eCALD Remote face-to-face CALD courses are now available
With the current COVID-19 situation requiring stricter social distancing, we are now providing “remote face-to-face courses” instead of face-to-face courses to reduce close contacts. The remote courses are provided by an educator via zoom. This means you now have a choice of accessing our e-learning courses or remote face-to-face courses delivered via zoom (1.5-hour duration).
For our zoom training we used the following features to keep participants engaged:
- breakout rooms for small group discussions
- whiteboard and chat-box to engage learners with specific activities
- multi-media to enhance teaching points.
Check out the remote face-to-face options available here:
- Courses for working with CALD Patients
- Courses for HEALTH PRACTITIONERS [HP] working with interpreters
- Courses for INTERPRETERS working in the healthcare setting
Things to note:
- you need to have an eCALD® account to make enrolment. To register for an eCALD® account, please go to this LOGIN page.
- you can view our CALENDAR for a list of available remote F2F courses.
- who is eligible to enrol into this module? Health practitioners working in secondary, primary and NGO services.
- Guidelines and training for “Working with remote interpreters for HEALTH PRACTITIONERS
- Guidelines and training for “Interpreting remotely in the healthcare setting" for INTERPRETERS