Jul 1st 2020
RASNZ Online Symposium “Refugee Resettlement in a Time of International Change” [5th August – 26th August 2020]
Refugees As Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) as part of their 25th Anniversary.
RASNZ Online Symposium
“Refugee resettlement in a time of international change”.
Monday 5th and 26th August 2020
To highlight key recommendations to improve services for resettled communities in the wake of current global events.
What to expect
The symposium offers nine live webinar topics which include:
- Advocacy with Meg de Ronde & Murdoch Stephens
- Asylum Seekers with Bernard Sama, Deborah Pollard & Tim Maurice
- Community Perspectives with Guled Mire & Hafsar Tamesuddin
- Mental Health with Kate Brady Kean & a select panel of RASNZ Clinicians
- Political Perspectives with Golriz Ghahraman & Helen Clark
- Racism & Discrimination with Anjum Rahman & Paul Spoonley
- Rainbow Path with Eliana Rubashkyn & Jack Byrne
- Resettlement Issues with Rachel O’Connor & Tayyaba Khan
- Youth Perspectives with Bilal Nasier & Fatumata Bah
*The topics listed on this page may not reflect any further changes made by the organiser or the symposium after the publication of this news. It is best to view the most up-to-date programme on the RASNZ website.