Useful Websites Providing Information about Medications in Multiple Languages
The following multi-language patient guides are freely available online at the Saferx website:
- Safe Use of Medicines: in Chinese and Korean.
- Heart Attack booklets: English, Chinese, Korean, Samoan.
- Heart Failure booklets: English, Chinese, Korean, Samoan.
- Insulin leaflets: English, Chinese, Korean, Samoan, Tongan.
- Paracetamol for Children leaflets: English, Chinese, Korean.
- Safe Use of Medicines leaflets: English, Chinese, Korean.
- Warfarin leaflets: English, Chinese, Korean, Samoan, Tongan.
The Pictorial Asthma Medication Plan (PAMP) is freely available online at the PAMP website:
- This website is for Health Professionals to create a PAMPS for children and their families to remind them to use their regular inhalers for asthma.
- Available in English, Chinese, Samoan, Te Reo Maori, Tongan or Tuvaluan.\
Other useful websites with resources for pharmacists that are translated include:
- Health Navigator.
- Dermnet (written by dermatologists) uses google translate which has has a lot of languages.
- Patient.info is a UK based site that also has a translate option (with several languages).
- Choice and Medication has information leaflets for patients about medicines used in mental health. Some leaflets are translated into Mandarin and multiple European languages