About this resource
UMMA Trust provides a place to gain support and resources for refugee, migrant and Muslim families. Services include social and community support, May Road- Women's Session and emergency food parcels.
Social and Community Support
- We have a communal meeting room, confidential meeting space and resources/literature is also available on site If you would like support or would like to refer a person or family please contract UMMA Trust by email or telephone. We have a referral form to complete which helps UMMA Trust match the support the person/family may need email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions
May Road – Women’s Session
- FREE Every Wednesday 12-2pm in the PARENTS Room at May Road Primary School. Different workshops are held around healthy living, parenting, education, employment, cultures, training, safety in your home, basic first aid and budgeting (and many more topics) The group is a great place to meet and establish new friendships whilst learning about different cultures and traditions.
Emergency Food Parcels
- UMMA Trust provides Halal food parcels for families who are in need. If you would like more information about this service please contact UMMA Trust.
How to access:
- UMMA Trust, Ferndale House, 830 New North Road, Mt Albert, Auckland
- P.O. Box 41210, St. Lukes, Auckland 1346
- Phone: (09) 815 0153
- Email: email@example.com
social and community serviceschildrenfamiliesmigrantsMuslim womenyouthrefugeesAfricanMiddle Eastern