The Independent Living Service: Chinese staff available [Auckland District]
The Independent Living Service (ILS) is a not-for-profit community focused organisation committed to meeting the needs of disabled people, older persons and their families/whanau.
- Provide general information on how to access health and disability services
- Provide product demonstrations on daily living aids
- Provide interpreting and translation services
- Conference room and board room available for hire for events
- Co-ordinate with other non-profit organisations to provide educational workshops for Asian communities
ILS Opening Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am to 1.00pm
Address: 14 Erson Avenue, Royal Oak, Auckland
- Phone: 09 625 0312 (Chinese) | 09 625 0322 (English)
Asian Service Team
Felix Lin: Asian Service Development Manager (speaks Mandarin and Cantonese).
Phone: 09 625 0312
Marian Park: Asian Information Consultant (speaks Korean).
Hours: 10 – 3pm Wednesday & Thursday
Phone: 09 281 5248
Xiu Xie: Asian Information Consultant (speaks Mandarin)
Hours: 9.30 – 3.30pm Wednesday & Thursday
Phone: 09 281 5027
Jul 26, 2017