Supporting Families in Mental Illness [NGO] [National]
Supporting Families in Mental Illness have Asian bi-lingual staff who provide services to enhance the competence and resilience of Asian families and whanau to meet the challenges of mental illness.
- Free support, education and information for family and whanau
- Developing Peer Support Networks for families affected by serious and enduring mental illness
- Providing opportunities for mutual support, the sharing of experiences and gaining strength and skills to cope better through participation in support groups
- Promoting the rights and needs of individuals and families affected by mental illness
- Offering advocacy and advice to people about services, and to services about family issues for policy, planning, resourcing & provision
- Access to their extensive library for Supporting Families members
- Freephone: 0800 732 825 (0800 SF AUCK)
- Telephone: 09 378 9134 (English)
- Fax: 09 378 6783
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referral: You do not need a referral from either a GP or another service. You can self refer by contacting us on 09 378 9134 but another option might be via the Mental Health Services who may offer to refer on your behalf.
Jul 26, 2017