Chinese Mental Health Consultation Services Charitable Trust
About this resource
The Chinese Mental Health Consultation Services provides clinical and educational services to support and promote the mental health needs of Chinese people in New Zealand. It consists of a team of accredited professionals from diverse Chinese backgrounds.
Services provided include:
- Direct services to clients such as clinical assessment (includes counselling) and interventions in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Training and education for health providers
- Individual and group supervision
- Advice on resources appropriate for Chinese clients
- Free family counselling and parenting skills services for Chinese families Ph 0800 567666
- Family violence counselling and support Ph 0800 567666
For more information, please phone 624 3880.
Chinesemental health consultation serviceFamily Violence counselling and supportprivate