Chinese Mental Health Consultation Services Charitable Trust [NGO] [National]
The Chinese Mental Health Consultation Services provides clinical and educational services to support and promote the mental health needs of Chinese people in New Zealand. It consists of a team of accredited professionals from diverse Chinese backgrounds.
Services provided include:
- Direct services to clients such as clinical assessment (includes counselling) and interventions in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Training and education for health providers
- Individual and group supervision
- Advice on resources appropriate for Chinese clients
- Free family counselling and parenting skills services for Chinese families Ph 0800 567666
- Family violence counselling and support Ph 0800 567666
For more information, please phone 624 3880.
Jul 16, 2017